Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mommy and the cutest cowboy EVER!!
A picture with my 2 FaVoRiTe cowboys!!

Helping dad pick a winner!
This past weekend we ventured to OK City with G.G., Papa John, Aunt Ashleigh and Saylor. We had quite an adventure navigating the city and locating our hotel... but Mommy and Daddy managed to keep laughing about trying to find our hotel!
I believe you have officially thrown in the towel when you call the hotel and ask how to get there, but don't really have a clue where you are!! I had my first visit to Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill. It was yummy! Although I wasn't big enough to order calf fries... I did enjoy some yummy green beans.
I (and Mommy and Daddy) had a blast at the horse races. I can't wait until I am old enough to really enjoy seeing the horses! I did help Daddy pick a winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment